Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 72,543 (8,114,878 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)