Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00855 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,887 (1,507,360 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)