Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00868 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,447 (5,811,359 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)