Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00794 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,194 (4,429,831 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (31 minutes ago)