Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30355 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,289 (₨40,483) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)