Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,454 (Bs 62,437) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)