Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.782 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 155% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,027 (Bs 57,261) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)