Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 139% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,185 (Bs 45,933) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)