Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,942 (﷼ 102,971,526) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)