Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,620 (﷼ 89,238,179) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)