Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.533 MXN / LSL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,950 (45,623 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (39 minutes ago)