Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.330 MXN / LSL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,295 (14,508 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)