Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MXN / LSL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,176 (35,664 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (34 minutes ago)