Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.959 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,190 (€1,694) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 45 kn (about 1 hour ago)