Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.395 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,842 (R$ 11,648) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)