Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,986 (€2,978) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)