Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.292 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,472 (€2,464) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)