Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 61% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,805 (€5,248) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)