Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 43% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,064 (€2,944) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)