Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.716 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 36% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,430 (€2,289) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (40 minutes ago)