Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15330 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,650 (₨349,959) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)