Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,913 (€6,572) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)