Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,741 (€1,266) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)