Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.962 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 241% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,590 (Bs 21,706) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 167 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)