Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 233% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 259,928 (Bs 136,877) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)