Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,644 (COL$6,237,174) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)