Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00668 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,442 (COL$2,761,698) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)