Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.902 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,846 (R$ 3,702) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)