Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.465 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,794 (R$ 10,210) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 2 hours ago)