Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 54.647 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,721 (Dinar 489) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)