Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.167 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,486 (Dinar 1,092) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)