Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,259 (Rp 32,218,812) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)