Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,911 (E£ 33,511) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)