Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,672 (46,277 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)