Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,296 (2,232,727 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)