Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03121 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,333 (4,496,116 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)