Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03309 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 76% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,637 (2,769,310 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)