Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03528 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,200 (2,301,351 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)