Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 145,992 (4,629,990 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)