Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,936 (2,467,413 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)