Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 153,559 (€7,504) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)