Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,647 (﷼ 136,433,097) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)