Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,462 (23,512 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)