Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32809 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,343 (руб 205,255) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)