Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30159 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,242 (руб 116,855) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)