Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.424 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,585 (R$ 10,432) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)