Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,050 (R$ 9,107) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)