Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,359 (74,523₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (37 minutes ago)