Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,048 (E£ 19,119) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)