Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,812 (E£ 18,146) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)