Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.908 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 48% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,767 (13,504 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)