Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.887 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 48% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,227 (15,486 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)