Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.937 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 47% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,388 (16,204 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)