Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.027 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,648 (25,483 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)