Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36912 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,422 (Php93,256) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)