Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01207 MXN / CDF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,364 (8,893,625 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)