Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 93% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,866 (6,677,226 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)