Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.465 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,009 (8,236 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)