Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,135 (€1,331) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)