Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10679 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 340% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 158,255 (1,481,909 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)