Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07450 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 135% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 134,074 (1,799,572 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)