Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10751 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 334% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 182,327 (1,695,974 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (about 2 hours ago)