Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08552 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 177% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,210 (1,393,956 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)