Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11540 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 280% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 163,242 (1,414,587 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)