Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08724 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 181% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,205 (1,515,461 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)