Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.769 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,718 ($3,023) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)