Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 935 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.178 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,820 ($4,318) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)