Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,431 in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)