Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,684 in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)