Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,361 ($5,588) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (35 minutes ago)