Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.052 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,664 ($3,184) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)