Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.620 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,308 ($1,305) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)