Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.100 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,228 ($3,467) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)