Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,794 ($2,910) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)