Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,935 ($5,615) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)