Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11280 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 168% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,893 (371,388 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)