Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13264 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 260% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 280,971 (2,118,280 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)