Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11499 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 194% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,370 (1,072,848 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)