Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,668 (36,834 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)