Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.931 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,466 (13,707 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)