Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,333 (43,423 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)