Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35764 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,381 (Php96,132) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)