Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03295 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,648 (₡ 1,780,074) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)