Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03326 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,136 (₡ 1,868,054) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)