Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03414 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,421 (₡ 1,740,415) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)