Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03107 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,803 (₡ 1,474,126) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (37 minutes ago)