Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 746 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.521 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 62% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,690 (€3,450) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)