Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,688 (€3,346) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)