Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.433 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,364 (S/. 8,901) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)