Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,254 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.453 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,838 (S/. 9,140) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)