Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.846 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,702 (S/. 19,279) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)