Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.892 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,910 (S/. 11,526) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)