Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,367 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.872 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,610 (S/. 11,173) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)