Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02649 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,999 (2,189,515 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)