Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02628 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,354 (2,105,937 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)