Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02854 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,245 (2,846,215 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)