Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02759 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,830 (2,168,406 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (44 minutes ago)