Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.879 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,550 (元15,821) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)