Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,962 (元12,576) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (30 minutes ago)