Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.868 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,569 (元15,891) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)