Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.961 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,377 (元14,986) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)