Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 72% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,005 (€3,636) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)