Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03239 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 176% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,350 (3,499,912 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)