Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.211 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,836 (元20,191) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)