Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 781 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.514 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,662 ($3,547) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)