Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.178 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,670 ($4,102) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (15 minutes ago)