Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.301 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,815 (7,889 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)