Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36213 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,269 (Php147,099) in Legaspi Port.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)