Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36912 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,737 (Php121,200) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)