Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36245 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,301 (Php113,950) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)