Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.048 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,264 ($2,009) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)